Monday, January 17, 2011

2011 Golden Globe Awards: Sofia Vergara Dress & Makeup

Sofia Vergara looked stunning - as usual - on this years 68th Golden Globe Awards Red Carpet.

The Modern Family star talked about her red dress, saying, “I’m really happy with it! This dress is really comfortable, I was very lucky this year!” She went on to say, “I’m looking good for my age, No? I try to eat healthy and work out 2-3 times a week!”

Makeup How-to:
Celebrity makeup artist Kayleen McAdams went for a “modern retro feel.” She wanted to use jewel purple tones for Vergara.
  • Face: Lancome Absolu BX Makeup, Lancome Rose Fresque Blush Subtil
  • Eyes: Lancome Brunet Le Crayon Poudre, Lancome Auberine Artliner, Lancome Coral Crush Color Design 5 Pan Palette (February 2011), Lancome Definicils High Definition and Hypnose Custom Mascaras
  • Lips: Lancome Sheer Mousse L’Absolu Nu (March 2011)


Image source