Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globe Awards 2011: Dress & Makeup Sofia Vergara

Sofia Vergara was beautiful - as always - on the 68th of this year's Golden Globes red carpet.

The star of the modern family has spoken of her red dress, saying: "I am very happy with it! This dress is very comfortable, I was very lucky this year!" She continued, "I am very good for my age, right ? I try to eat healthy and work 2-3 times a week! "

Makeup How-to:
Celebrity makeup artist Kayleen McAdams was a "retro-modern feel." She wanted to use purple jewel tones Vergara.

* Face: Lancome Makeup Lancome Blush Subtil BX Absolute Rose Fresco

* Eyes: Lancome Le Crayon Poudre Brunet, Lancome Auberine Artliner, Coral Crush Lancome Color Design Palette Pan 5 (February 2011), and Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara Hypnose Custom

* Lips: The Nu Lancome Absolu Sheer Mousse (March 2011)


Image source